moving my blog to wordpress.com

with the new year, comes a new format for my blog. i began this blog in april 2010, and look forward to a fresh start for 2013.  PLEASE VISIT ME ON THE LINK BELOW.


i have been searching for a new template, format, and blog style for a couple of weeks now, and have so many new posts to compose, from holiday cooking to searching for new gardening ideas and inspiration.



on the about page, find many widgets to help you share recipes and ideas, as well as blog archives, a wonderful new search function, and even a categories list for specific blog entries. i hope this blog will be a great adventure for you.



please continue to follow me and let me know what you think about my new platform on wordpress.com. i am on twitter, facebook, pinterest, and linkedin, ready to answer your questions and comments.



here is my new blog address:      http://www.angelfoodgarden.wordpress.com 





Comments